Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePKags The best 317 pk server ever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnno's Moderator Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnno

Johnno's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Johnno's Moderator Application.   Johnno's Moderator Application. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:37 am

EDIT: Wow, I just read over this for the first time it was terrible =P I had just gotten back from football and was so tired. Sorry bout that lol, fixed it now though.

What position are you applying for? ingame/fourm/both? Ingame, being overactive on forums bore me to death.

How long can you be active per day? I'm more of a weekend person, but any free time i can set aside i will dedicate to this game (until I get sick of it =P)

Are you a mature person? I find myself to be a mature, rather funny person.

Can you take criticism without causing a argument? As long as the critisism is collective, and I am not in a horrible mood. I'm not saying I can't, i just dont enjoy it. But yes, I can deal with criticism maturely. (:

Why should you get this position? Because, I'm awesome =P
Nahh - I have proven to myself that I am a good moderater - mainly because of all the good response i've recieved from being admin in other servers. I often am promoted to admin shortly after! =P

Last edited by johnno on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Johnno's Moderator Application.   Johnno's Moderator Application. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

Good application, you'll be accepted/denied within 2 days.
Back to top Go down
https://wepkags.forumotion.com
johnno

PostSubject: Re: Johnno's Moderator Application.   Johnno's Moderator Application. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 am

ok, everyone wish me luck!! =P
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

PostSubject: Johnno3 deserves mod, help against Crashers <--------   Johnno's Moderator Application. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 am

guys this guy actually deserves mod. When I got on to play he was the only one on so I went and said hi. Then a few minutes later a couple people came on with a cheat client (Probably Bombs Cheat client =P) saying they were gonna crash the server. One of their names was I like crash or something. Johnno3 just stood there watching as they yelled they were gonna crash the server.

Yours truly (Akon) ended up banning them, but it dont help much cause they can make new acc....

I"m just saying if I wasnt there, The server could of been off for the day.
That's why he deserves mod. He'll actually do his job, not just fool around.

And w00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt my first post

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zezruzma
johnno

PostSubject: Re: Johnno's Moderator Application.   Johnno's Moderator Application. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:49 am

And because im deadly? =P

Nahh, but thanks man. Grats of first post =P

Read the application again, I changed it. I originally wrote it when i was half asleep and it was horrible =P
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Johnno's Moderator Application.   Johnno's Moderator Application. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Promoted to administrator. Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
https://wepkags.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnno's Moderator Application.   Johnno's Moderator Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnno's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1