Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePKags The best 317 pk server ever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finished with new forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buehrer
Gfx pro

Finished with new forums! Empty
PostSubject: Finished with new forums!   Finished with new forums! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 am

Hey everyone! I'm buehrer if you didn't know, As I said before, I have been workinng on a new forums! There pretty nice if you ask me! Please register there and tell me what you like, eventually I hope to see this sight be gone, and as a backup, and that sight up and running!

www.wepkags.vacau.com

Thanks alot!

- Buehrer -The new forums! click here!
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Finished with new forums!   Finished with new forums! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 am

buehrer wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm buehrer if you didn't know, As I said before, I have been workinng on a new forums! There pretty nice if you ask me! Please register there and tell me what you like, eventually I hope to see this sight be gone, and as a backup, and that sight up and running!

www.wepkags.vacau.com

Thanks alot!

- Buehrer -The new forums! click here!

Cheers looks nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buehrer
Gfx pro

PostSubject: Re: Finished with new forums!   Finished with new forums! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 am

Thank you, I hope to see more people using it, well after justin tells me its good to use, and he can get all his players there
Back to top Go down
Stricken
Stricken

PostSubject: Re: Finished with new forums!   Finished with new forums! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Looks nice, very new looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished with new forums!   Finished with new forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished with new forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wepkags :: Announcements :: New fourms Temp client-
Jump to: