Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePKags The best 317 pk server ever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe I can help =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
s 0 u l

Maybe I can help =) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I can help =)   Maybe I can help =) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 am

I can come up with a couple of ideas soon after I e-mail you the ints and models. Btw Justin I also got summoning pets but you just gotta add in the ID's. You might have 2 do a couple more things with the ints such as the "examine" info. I can try getting construction into the server but I think It might be a bigger pain than the summoning ints and models. It would require a lot more time. I can however put in hunter but I only got the ints and models for all the implings nd it's just up to you to add it into the server. Im at ma cuzin's house atm but once I get home, I can send the files 2 ur e-mail cuz the files don't really take up 1 MB of space =). cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

EDIT:

I have the ints for probably ALL the pets. The only thing that I don't have is the scrolls. I dont know what happened 2 them but for now lets just stick to what I have. Ima e-mail you when I can.
Back to top Go down

Maybe I can help =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wepkags :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: