Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePKags The best 317 pk server ever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hax You Down - New Server Coder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

Hax You Down - New Server Coder Empty
PostSubject: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 am

Hello guys, My name is Hax You Down.
IRL name : Diego
IGN : Hax You Down
Computer activities : C++, Vb programming, Server/Client Coding/Managing

Uhh Let`s make this shorttt..

Hello, I would like to become the new server coder because, I would like to help this community grow up, and I`m pretty sure you would like my codings.

This is all I got to say, I had a bad day, I`m tired a bit so..

Hope you gonna accept me, because This is delta, and at Delta I rock.
Back to top Go down
Stricken
Stricken

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 am

Hmm, I havnt seen you even play this server, so Justin might not be warm to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 am

Doesn`t mean I still can`t become one.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm

I wont be sending server files, i could use you if you can make duel arena fully functional by that i mean staking etc, i have the dueling down.

Youll have to give me codes via msn.
Back to top Go down
https://wepkags.forumotion.com
s 0 u l

PostSubject: The coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

I thought I was the coder lol. I guess if you want a duel arena then I might as well try also =)). By the way sorry that I made you do some work on the summoning. I wasn't 2 sure what you wanted on the "examine info" so I only did like a few of them. If you want, I can do corporeal beast, dark beast, the new looks of dragons. If brimhaven dungeon isn't still yet finished, I could make or get some ints and models for the metal drags. I can also put in spirit shields with the actual sigils on them =). I think what Ima work on first is trying to put hunting onto the server. I have the ints and models for implings which I thing should do fine and yes this includes Kingleys and the other new ones!!@@!! Let me know if you want to put the "DUGNEONEERING BOSSES" AND THE "DUNGEONEERING CAPE" on the server. I know that you might not want the Bosses but I figured might as well have the cape onthe server and make it a rare =). There's a lot of work that Ima do. I might try going 2 the library and see if I can play the new client.

Take Care!!@@!! cheers cheers cheers santa santa santa santa santa santa alien geek flower flower elephant study study study study study study study study Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers flower lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Duel arena takes me 30min. If you got Skype that`s even better, and I don`t need the server files
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

s 0 u l wrote:
I thought I was the coder lol. I guess if you want a duel arena then I might as well try also =)). By the way sorry that I made you do some work on the summoning. I wasn't 2 sure what you wanted on the "examine info" so I only did like a few of them. If you want, I can do corporeal beast, dark beast, the new looks of dragons. If brimhaven dungeon isn't still yet finished, I could make or get some ints and models for the metal drags. I can also put in spirit shields with the actual sigils on them =). I think what Ima work on first is trying to put hunting onto the server. I have the ints and models for implings which I thing should do fine and yes this includes Kingleys and the other new ones!!@@!! Let me know if you want to put the "DUGNEONEERING BOSSES" AND THE "DUNGEONEERING CAPE" on the server. I know that you might not want the Bosses but I figured might as well have the cape onthe server and make it a rare =). There's a lot of work that Ima do. I might try going 2 the library and see if I can play the new client.

Take Care!!@@!! cheers cheers cheers santa santa santa santa santa santa alien geek flower flower elephant study study study study study study study study Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers flower lol! cheers

Mate if you add even dungeoneering bosses.. it`s sad on 317 sorry.
Mate, start working on the Hunting skill, that`s all we need atm.
I`ll start first with client coding.
Back to top Go down
s 0 u l

PostSubject: the dungeoneering NPC's   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Actually the graphics of it is more of a maybe 525 =). And It's just an idea. Justin makes the final decisions. In my opinion I think it would be nice to have maybe One of them on the server.
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah that was just mine suggestion Wink. S 0 u l I think that we could be a good coding team.
Actually always I was a solo coder, I`ve coded more then 10 servers that were online, and some of em still are, but I done my work and I want this community grow up now. I`ll start with the client coding right now. Actually I arleady started.
Back to top Go down
s 0 u l

PostSubject: Coding   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

We could be a coding team =). Takes a little bit of work off my back lol. Ima just work on seeing if there are any mistakes with the implings for hunter =). Btw, Client V5 aint work for me. Justin said to Go to gui.java, search 0.0.0.0 Change that to wepkyourags.no-ip.info. Where is the gui.java??
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

s 0 u l wrote:
We could be a coding team =). Takes a little bit of work off my back lol. Ima just work on seeing if there are any mistakes with the implings for hunter =). Btw, Client V5 aint work for me. Justin said to Go to gui.java, search 0.0.0.0 Change that to wepkyourags.no-ip.info. Where is the gui.java??
Just in the search bar type gui.java change 0.0.0.0 to the real IP and you must compile.. or it won`t work. The client`s V5 sprites are fucked up. Thats why I am working on the new ones Smile
Back to top Go down
s 0 u l

PostSubject: the client   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Wait, you mean the search bar as in where you type in like websites or url's?
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:25 pm

s 0 u l wrote:
Wait, you mean the search bar as in where you type in like websites or url's?
Search bar in a map..
Back to top Go down
s 0 u l

PostSubject: client   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Wait you mean just go to my computer and do CTRL+F and search "bar in a map"?
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

s 0 u l wrote:
Wait you mean just go to my computer and do CTRL+F and search "bar in a map"?
Yup
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Hax, i have msn? teh_service@live.com
Back to top Go down
https://wepkags.forumotion.com
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 am

Justin wrote:
Hax, i have msn? teh_service@live.com
I have too but something is fucked up.
Diego-ftw@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hax You Down - New Server Coder   Hax You Down - New Server Coder Empty

Back to top Go down

Hax You Down - New Server Coder
Page 1 of 1