Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePKags The best 317 pk server ever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Farewell =))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s 0 u l

My Farewell =)) Empty
PostSubject: My Farewell =))   My Farewell =)) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:20 pm

I guess this is a farewell. I guess that I'm not wanted here. If I leave I might as well leave with no shame and some dignity. I'm not gonna leave the same way that Akon did cuz that's not me. I'm not like that. Btw, Hax You Down, why flame me so much when you can actually teach me something about coding?? I don't get it, it makes no sense. Oh well. I might as well post a couple more threads be4 I leave. Justin, you still gonna use my summoning models and ints or no?
Back to top Go down
Hax You Down
Hax You Down

My Farewell =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell =))   My Farewell =)) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 am

s 0 u l wrote:
I guess this is a farewell. I guess that I'm not wanted here. If I leave I might as well leave with no shame and some dignity. I'm not gonna leave the same way that Akon did cuz that's not me. I'm not like that. Btw, Hax You Down, why flame me so much when you can actually teach me something about coding?? I don't get it, it makes no sense. Oh well. I might as well post a couple more threads be4 I leave. Justin, you still gonna use my summoning models and ints or no?
1. You don`t know shit about coding, you was just tricking all to get your moderator status. You didn`t even knew what does it say when you compile something? It was all ok with compiling, and you say to us that you got an error? I asked you a few questions and you was just rejecting em with some excuses? You leeched all summoning stuff from a tutorial. Confirmed by me and Justin.
Back to top Go down
bloo

bloo

My Farewell =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell =))   My Farewell =)) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 am

Drop the discusion please and its ure choice to leave. not ours to comment on what u did.
Back to top Go down
Stricken
Stricken

My Farewell =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell =))   My Farewell =)) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Hax stop flaming him.

Soul dont leave!
Back to top Go down
s 0 u l

My Farewell =)) Empty
PostSubject: Dont leave?   My Farewell =)) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am

Nah. I might make my own server or just play another 1. I didn't make a posotive impact on the sever and after gettin demoted I don't see a reason 2 still stay and play on the server. Btw, I can play the server now, I fixed my computer up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Farewell =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell =))   My Farewell =)) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Farewell =))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wepkags :: Community :: General chat-
Jump to: