Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Vote every day! It's a must links in Bump and vote MUST under announcements thanks!
Wepkags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WePKags The best 317 pk server ever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s 0 u l

Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@ Empty
PostSubject: Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@   Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@ EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Justin, I e-mailed you the summoning models and ints =). I e-mailed them to jinkans1@yahoo.com. I just wanted 2 kno if that was the rite e-mail. The file size of the winrar file i sent u is about 650 kb. That's all for now. Im also hoping 2 bring hunter in but I just got the models and ints for "implings" only. I dont know if it's necessary 2 put corporeal beast on this 317 but it's up 2 you. cheers santa cheers Just let me know if you want any other npcs such as dark beast, kalphite queen, and even Penance queen from barbarian assault!@ Just letting you know, you can edit the ints if you want such as the examine info. I put Read Me's in just about all of the different folders. It is very important you read the read me's cuz if you get errors the read me's should have the answer 2 the problem. Just keep me informed and updated about everything here or just e-mail me: kvik18@yahoo.com. I know I cant play on the server rite now but at least I can help out =)).

I'd like 2 thank my friend Gary 4 lettin me use his computer after mine crashed =).

Have Fun cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers santa santa santa flower flower flower jocolor queen queen queen king king king king king king
sunny sunny sunny farao farao farao scratch scratch study study elephant flower jocolor Evil or Very Mad cherry cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@   Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@ EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Very nice, it works aswell, got alot of work to do but thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://wepkags.forumotion.com
s 0 u l

PostSubject: Re: Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@   Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@ EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 am

thx =)).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@   Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoning on the Server!@!!@I#!@)*#!@*#!@
Page 1 of 1